Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Carnal Camelot

Isn't it a pretty cover? Yesterday Carnal Camelot was released in print. It is a duet of Chrysanthemum and Honeysuckle. If you want to race right over and order your very own copy, just click on the book cover.

Orrrrr, you can drop by at the booksigning at RomantiCon and pick up your copy. That way I can autograph it for you! For more information about RomantiCon, just click on the link!

I'm getting excited about the convention. I'll see a lot of my fellow authors who are coming from all over the place. It's always nice to spend time with your peers. We'll have the opportunity to attend some workshops (I'm a presenter at the promo workshop!) And of course, we'll party (just a little). In between, we'll talk and talk and talk and I'm sure when we head back home, we still won't be talked out.

Until tomorrow...

6 comments:

  1. Best of all you get to meet the frog queen. That alone is worth going for. In person, she is exactly like her emails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love that cover.

    Dang, I would so like to meet Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't Daffodil make in? Or will they put it and Magnolia together?

    Beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning to get my copy at the conference. Very much looking forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cover! I'll be thinking of all of you during the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait!!!! Yes, we WILL talk! And I'll get a signed copy of your beautiful book.

    ReplyDelete