Monday, February 22, 2010

Sleeping Mode

Zzzzzz. Apparently, I'm still in sleeping mode. Haven't slept this much...since I don't know when. Anyway, I get up. Have my meds and breakfast. And take a nap.

Sometimes I think about one of my wips, but when I open them up, there just isn't anything going on in my head. It's still on nap time. Not even planning seems to be in the cards. Feel like I'm not exactly the sharpest crayon in the box.

After my nap, I shower. Have lunch. And take a nap.

Wake up. Check my e-mail. Read a couple blogs. Talk to my grandchildren when they come home from school. By six o'clock it's time for another nap. Dinner happens somewhere in there. Jeopardy. Wheel of Fortune.

And it's time for bed.

It's supposed to get better. In the meantime, I have a cast-iron reason to sleep around the clock, so hey! Take what you can get, I say. And enjoy it while it's here. I'm sure I'll get back to the too-long days with not enough sleep soon enough.

Off to take that nap.

anny

5 comments:

  1. So that's where my sleep pattern went...you have it! I wake up tired, but if I take a nap, then I'm cranky until bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got out of the hospital and if your body is telling you to rest then you have to listen. Eventually you'll be back to normal speed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Can't fight it so might as well enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't fight it. Rest. I don't have the same reason as you, but I understand the feeling...No ideas...just the need to sleep.

    ReplyDelete