Sunday, January 15, 2012

Potty Manners

What is it with people? Were they all raised in barns? Today's pet peeves...

Women who "sprinkle" on the toilet seat--and don't clean up after themselves. Ladies, (and I use that term very loosely) if you can't wipe the seat, wait until you go home where you're free to pee on your own seat! But I bet you don't do that.

Men who leave the toilet seat up. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it that you're half the world's population and you get to stand up to pee. Nice for you. The rest of us don't have that advantage. And there is NOTHING as cruddy as stumbling into the bathroom in the middle of the night and dunking your ass in a cold water bath because the last jerk didn't put the seat down. Drop it!

Men--or women--who use the last bit of toilet paper and don't replace the roll! How tough can that be? I especially get annoyed at people who don't take the time to notify management when a public restroom needs attention. It takes a few seconds to stop someone and say, "Your restroom needs attention." That's it. Five seconds.

Whiskers in the sink. Come on, guys. A quick whisk and rinse is all that's required. Same for everyone who leaves gobs of toothpaste in the sink. People! You're not the only ones who have to use the porcelain bowl. Clean up, I say!

That will be all. Y'all have a nice day!

anny

6 comments:

  1. Amen. And when you spray the toothpaste all over everything in the sink are, clean it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, toothpaste in the sink drives me crazy. My kids do that!
    Same with the whiskers.
    I must say some women are worst than men when it comes to bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are. When you're on the road, you wouldn't believe what you'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know...is that as bad as people who throw their garbage away, miss the garbage can, and then leave their garbage on the floor instead of picking it up? That drives me CRAZY!

    <3 Gina Blechman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, well add that one to the general rant, Gina! That irritates me, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete